What makes Reflections Recovery Center different?
Five primary reasons
Reflections Recovery Center is committed to the highest level of care of our clients. Reflections Recovery Center’s partnership with the Joint Commission ensures we are compliant with the industry’s best practices for quality of care and safety. Joint Commission standards are the basis of an objective evaluation process that can help health care organizations measure, assess and improve performance.
The standards focus on important patient, individual, or resident care and organization functions that are essential to providing safe, high quality care. The Joint Commission’s state-of-the-art standards set expectations for organization performance that are reasonable, achievable and surveyable.
Our addiction treatment center carefully addresses the individual needs of each client and focuses on an individualized treatment program for the duration of the client’s stay.
Reflections Recovery Center has developed a treatment program that keeps our client to staff ratio low. Our housing facilities are small so that Residential Staff members can spend more one-on-one time with our clients and transmit more in-depth information about each client to the Clinical Staff.
- The caring and responsible Clinical Staff at Reflections Recovery Center helps each client safely and immediately assimilate into our therapeutic addiction recovery community
- This urgency on our behalf sets the individual up for the best possible success within a drug treatment program
- Innovative clinical services that address the specific needs of each client are no longer just an option
- Our Prescott, Arizona drug treatment program is a fully licensed and accredited treatment center
- We work diligently to make each therapeutic experience creative and healing
- Reflections Recovery Center offers our clients and family members a therapeutic setting conducive to rehabilitation and building a solid foundation for recovery
- Clients learn to live a happy and productive life free from the use of mood-altering drugs and other addictive substances
- We believe in offering an affordable addiction treatment program without sacrificing the quality of care that families in crisis need
Take a peek inside Reflections Recovery Center
What real clients have to say about Reflections Recovery Center
“Reflections gave me a life and an opportunity to become part of society. They challenged me and shaped me into the man I want to be.”
“Before coming to Reflections, getting sober was not the hard part but staying sober was. Reflections provided me with the tools that got me where I am today with 14 months sober. I could not be more grateful for the staff at Reflections and the other men I shared this experience with.”
“I learned how to stay sober, found my best friends and created a new life at Reflections.”
“Reflections has given me the chance to live life to the fullest and I am finally free.”